Saturday, January 27, 2007

Well...Im HERE!!!




















This is going to be my new website for a blog, where all ya'lls can see pictures, get updates, and make comments on what I type up!

Well I got to OKINAWA just fine....Pastor Tom and Natsuki picked up myself and two other students (who i met on the connecting flight from Tokyo to Okinawa). The first flight was pretty nice... about 12 hours with 2 real good meals...mmmm!! CHO OISHI!! (Very tasty) When we got to Tom's house we hung around for a little, then I unpacked all my clothes and everything in my room.

Sleeping last night wasnt too good...we accidently left the windows open and i didnt have sheets yet. Im gonna pick them up today. Well i went running today for the first time in a year, man that stunk, but Zach had grace on me and walked a couple times. I got a sweeto tour though, and then later we went to the 100 Yen store (just like .99 cent stores, but 100times better.) and bought some toiletries and junk.

Well were about to head out to a Marine base to get some bed linens and some lunch! God bless. Keep praying that God would bless my preparation for Tuesday when we start school.

Love you guys,

Danieru

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz-

Glad you made it safe. Look forward
to hearing about the your adventure and where God will be
leading you. Hopefully there is no lion's den :) We are very proud of you and love you tons. Keep in touch.
Derrick and Tina

Anonymous said...

Hey Bubba!

I miss you! Nah, not yet, my bathroom is still clean! hehe. I'm glad u made it ok and ur excited for school. Just be faithful and the Lord will bless u. Love u lots

~Jamie

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh.... Daniel-Son......

Genki? no man just kidding.... i remember what we talked about and i think the blog is an awesome thing.... The Lord has awesome things in store for you and i know you are ready to do his will and man i can not wait to see you... hey matt and my dad are comming out in april and you will see tem then in june - august i willl see you in europe italy maybe... God bless and i wil pray for you....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MI HIJO, MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU, I'M GLAD YOU MADE SAFE. LOVE YOU. KAROLINA.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin
It looks like you are having a blessed time in so many ways. Hoe your first day at school went well and you do not have to much homework :)

Love you, Derrick and Tina