Tuesday, September 11, 2007

River Madness

This is where we got to head to on Saturday. There was this little waterfall and we all jumped off and went crazy...and there was no one that was hurt....dont worry. it was a great time.




People then started to climb up on the side of the walls and go even higher and jump.
Man it was fun. It was a little shallow but again nobody got really hurt, so it was a good day! haha


We had some time to just kick back too and relax... but we also had some time to jump some more and swing off of ropes from trees...i got a video of myself doing so ....take a peek...





Yeh...that was a big splash...good times....there are soooooo many more pictures of the time that we spent here...you can check out the rest of the pictures I have on my flickr account....go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/13116921@N04 and then you can see them all. There is also a link on the left side of my blog...."newly added" that will take you right to my photos. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly question...in the picture where you're all climbing the slippery rock wall, with water cascading dangerously down it, did you ALL fail to see the stairs just to the right?? Told you it was a silly question. BOYS!

Natsuki said...

Patti, I thought the same... No one is using the stairs... I don't think I can even go to places like that with the boys... Too scary to watch ><