Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why so long!


Well guys.....it has been a long time huh! Here is the quick run down of things that have happened....


1. My computer hard drive took a poopy.....aka....stopped working... I think dust got into it and it scratched it! AHhhHHh!
2. I have been out of a good computer of my own for about 3 weeks now...
3. Momma sent me operating system CDs so I could load it on to computer.
4. FINALLY! Today I received my hard drive in the mail at Tommy's house....so i loaded it all back up and I am back in business!

The only bad thing is that anything and everything that was on that previous hard drive is gone forever :(

But it is ok...because I think that stuff that I do still have, like on my Ipod and my pictures that were mostly on my Flickr page was the gist of the stuff I really needed. God only let me keep what I really need to serve Him. He showed me alot of things these past couple weeks, even though it was very hard relying upon a bunch of people for their computers....But God is Awesome and Mighty and all glory goes to Him! He gave me a clean slate this month....literally!
Praise You Father!

look for more updates sooN!

Love and peace
Daniel

2 comments:

George Sedota said...

Praise God in the good times and in the bad times. Whether He's building His house or whether He is cleaning it. All praise goes to Him!

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Well after three weeks of struggling, blessings are coming your way. Thank you Lord! Thanks to all you kids who shared your computers with him so we could stay in touch. Bless you all, Patti