Sunday, May 11, 2008

Leaving Tokorozawa and Tokyo

Ah man i had a great trip to Tokyo....I'm am so blessed that the Lord provided for me to go! It is definitely different from living in Okinawa, for sure! It was good to get away, but I'm glad I'm came back to Okinawa, it is too much "Life" in Tokyo, so crazy and full of people in the rat race.


Alright, well this is Cody again...I said I would talk about him some more...he is from Hawaii, but is straight out American Samoan...he has never seen the place, but he reminds me of all the Samoans I have met. To me....he looks just like Sonny, with a little bit of Eli in there....it was so much fun chillin with him....felt like I had known him for years. Just dont put any cats around him! lol


And this is Michael Snider....he was done here in Okinawa a year ago as a Bible College student, but is now on the missions field here with Pastor Travis Takamiya in CC Tokorozawa. It was cool to hang with him again, watching him suck down the coffee every morning, and then getting his "devil juice" Coke or Dr. Pepper fix...he was missing the Okinawan さんぴん茶 (Jasmine tea), but they started serving it in the FamilyMarts and stuff. He is one happy boy! He is still serving the Lord hardcore, learning Japanese, and teaching English at "We Go Eigo".

Sweeto time in Tokyo....maybe I will come back again one day! I know the next time I come, it will also mean that I will see Tokyo Disney, especially Disney Sea, which is on Tom's blog www.e3missions.com, if you want to see it.....i am going to make time to go next time! It looked awesome!

No comments: