Friday, January 30, 2009

Last weeks in Okinawa.....

Well...i am already here in Korea....cant put up posts of Korea until I get these pictures up....here we go........


The Melton family had me over for a Korean dinner before I took off....this is their son from B3 Youth.....Jonathan....

Jonathan had some other guys from B3 over....April, Jon, Brian, JC, and I.....just got finished playing some Clue.....oh yeh

This is when Christina took off to have a break in California....I didnt get to see her before I left to Cali....we are very sad about that....you'll be missed friend!
While Joanna and Christina were gone....i took over their preschool english class, it was sooo much fun....they are sooo cute....i can see why christina wants to steal all of them!

We were getting prepped for heads, shoulders, knees, and toes....

This was a blessing.....I got to teach on a Wed. night service...Trevor was awesome at translating for me....I have never taught at CCG so that was a great honor...thanks Timmy!

This was the last week that I taught on Friday for B3 Youth...from left to right.....thor, gunnar, alan, jon, crystal, jonna....

We got to do some prayer requests and praise reports.....jon looks so excited....lol

Well.....long story short.....Hakugaijin got an awesome opportunity to be professionally recorded and produced by a Christian magazine that liked our music.....we are sooo blessed.....it is truly a dream come true for Pastor Tim....he has always wanted to do that....here is us practicing before recording.....

I got to record some backup vocals on each track....that was funn......

This was my mic......guess how much this beast cost.....did you guess.....ok ill tell you.....$15,000....man that I didnt want to be in a room alone with that thing....

Sachiko took Sosi, Mark Starr, Rob, and I out to all you can eat at a place called Jimmy's....it was awesome....

We had some all you can eat cakes(mmm....), cc lemon, fries, and icecream (mmmmmm....)

This was our last day of recording...outside on the veranda kind of thing, this was our view....Okinawa.....i will miss your amazing sunsets, ocean, and beauty....

After finishing....Pastor Tim took us all out to a Mexican restuarant called Obligatos...it was goooooood....havent had mexican in a while....Emiko San, Neely, Megumi, Rob, Hannah, Me, and Mariya.....

This was the last week of B3....i had the kids come to the church, we watched Iron Man, bought some pizza, candy, soda.....then afterwards I took them out to the Spot (an area on base with some restaurants)....and I bought them an ice cream at Baskin Robbins....ill miss these guys so much....

The next day i had invited some of the guys over to the D house to spend the night....Jon and thor came....before that we went and got some bowling on.....oh yeh

Jon, Izak, Thor, me....

swoooooosh.....his hair is soooo tight....peace Izak....

he got a strike on this one....all luck though....lol jk

This was our last sunday....some awesome people that I got to meet here in Okinawa.....

Paul, Natsuki, Neely, Kayo, Mana, Rob, Kiki, Sosi, Kodai, Joel and I

On sunday night.....Hakugaijin got to place one last live set.....Robbie left the next day....it was awesome!

YATA!!! I got to finally hold Masaki.....i got over my 7 weeks of being sick and got to feel good about holding that little guy.....he is so adorable.....i think that this is the calm before the storm though.....if its Tim's son......he gonna be a crazy one! lol

Early Monday morning.....Robby taking off....for the pros....leaving all the non pros behind......::Sniff:: ::Sniff::

Rob and Josh taking off at Naha airport......

Sosi and I got taken out to dinner with Halleluyah's family.....it was awesome food....

Halleluyah, Yoshi, Keiko, Kiara, Sosi, I


Wow alot of stuff.....more to come.....think I have some awesome videos from these past couple weeks.....hit you guys up soon on those! Peace and God bless!

1 comment:

Trevor Raichura said...

Longest... blog post... ever! But sweet stuff, man!