Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring is HERE!

Well I took a trip down to a cool park by my old home near Gung Dong to this great park. Its called Yurim Park. They have a lot of great walking areas, exercise equipment, and cultural statues and stuff....just relaxing...but the best part is....
the flowers! This is a magnolia blossom, they are everywhere in the springtime. They come out the same time as the....
CHERRY BLOSSOMS! I love these...so amazing. They have been taking some time to come out because of the weather....it has been cold and then hot, and then cold....ugh...it cant make up its mind! But they are beautiful huh!?
These yellow flowers are everywhere also...next to schools, apartment buildings, wild on the mountains.....everywhere....they bring a really great spring smell!
I thought this was cool....just got really close to the bee....i took like 5 photos...on the last one....it flew right past the lens....looks like it is about to attack me! lol
Good time walking around checking out God's amazing creation in Korea!

1 comment:

Patti Sedota said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Wish I could smell them...