Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Okinawa show!

I was really surprised the other day to watch a TV show about Okinawa! They were traveling there and showing some parts of the culture...brought back good memories ^^

This first picture is of Shuri Castle in Naha...it was so trippy because I remember going to the matsuri and looking across the water to this photo here^*


Here is the entrance to the main part of the temple, but I had never gone in. If you can read Korean 슈리 is Shuri there on the bottom


Now when I saw this, I laughed so hard because I remember that I did something stupid here, I had to look back at my old blogs but I finally found my picture from a couple years ago when o saw this bell...


Here it is! Bwahaha...now please don't misunderstand, I didn't do this out of disrespect, just for fun...I remember Aaron Meigide there helped me^^ because I didn't want to touch the bell, just do something silly with it ;) yes I can still hold my own weight :/


This was funny seeing the old lady singing and the old Okinawa style snake "guitar" lol


Sugar cane! This was a great reminder of Okinawa, just watch out for the habu snakes!

YouTube Video

There was a lot of other things that they showed, like Okinawan dancing and even some scuba stuff...love you guys out there in Okinawa! Continue to labor for the Gospel there!

No comments: