Thursday, April 28, 2011

Food!

Just get them in all at once...u gotta know by now that this blog has a lot of food in it! ^^

This is Nayeons Apple Cheesecake! She is taking a baking class and this was one of her best thing she learned! So great! Good looking too!


This is my creation...was craving some salmon pasta...so I wipped up some at my new house...mmm can still taste it!


Pastor Mike and I went out to lunch together one day...Samgyupsal! Normally places are closed in the afternoon because they open them up at night for people that are drinking and stuff..but this is a 24 hour joint! SICK! Like a straight 4 course meal here too! Hook it up babybaby!


Same restaurant as the previous picture...can u guess what this is?! I'm sad I tried this one... :/ coagulated blood soup... Doesn't that just make u want to throw up all over ur computer?! ^* jk don't do it, because you'll have to buy a new computer...or suffer through a sticky "shift" key for the rest of the computer's existence...


This is when I am happy God commanded to not eat blood (Deut 12)...even though I'm not Jewish, I take it as a personal "Daniel don't do that" from the Lord ^^

No comments: