Friday, May 20, 2011

Countdown!

We are almost at a week! Crazy...


My parents and best friend are flying in on Monday to be here for the wedding! I'm getting our plans all set up for when they are here...its gonna be sweet! Pastor Tommy comes Thursday with his
wife Joanna...it's coming close...

I think I am most excited for just a great vacation...and I'm not alone this time! That's so cool! I'll always have my love to go with now. Our honeymoon plan is to go to the Bahamas for a 4 day cruise ;) my parents are throwing a family reception, we get to hangout with my nephew, eat great food, have a church 20th anniversary party, go to Las Vegas... did I say eat good food?!?! Oh just 8 days!!! Great things that God has in store for us! See u soon! Be praying for different little details that need to be tied off before I leave and things that need to be done before the wedding :) Love y'all ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben can't wait to play with you!!!! We're praying for your big day! Love you, Jaim