Saturday, February 3, 2007

My First Day Driving



Well I pulled a Segmon on my first time driving(just kidding Seg...love ya man!!)...I was backing out of the drive way on my way to Tropical Beach and I didnt have enough room to turn past this PVC pipe. Well obviously I hit it and got yelled at by the next door neighbor for breaking her favorite pipe....nah just kidding again. She was outside when we came back and just kept saying to be careful! Praise the Lord...but i gotta pay for some new pipes. But the rest of my driving was pretty good! Pray that God wouldnt let me hit anything else!!! With new responsibilities come new attacks from the enemy. Again keep praying! I love you guys and thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Senior Puss! Thank God it was only a pvc pipe. Please be careful!! Now I sound like the next door neighbor! You didn't mention how the car made out. What a tard! j/k (I was looking for a good reason to say this, guess I found it) <3 Mom

Carlos & Patty Garrido said...

Hey Daniel good to know that your safe and you didn't get hurt or hurt anyone other than the pipe!
We are praying for you, I pray the Lord continues to guide you in all you do. Hopefully he can guide you away from the pipes! J/K

Anonymous said...

SAME DANIEL, DIFFERENT PLACE, DIFFERENT CAR...ALWAYS CRASHING THEM CARS...IT'S ALL COOL THOUGH CAUSE GOD HAS U IN HIS HANDS...BE CAREFUL MAN AND STAY SAFE...MISS U LOTS HERE IN CALI...NO ONE VISITS ME AT WORK QUITE LIKE U DO...SEE U SOON...PRAY FOR US HERE...BE DILIGENT IN STUDYING HIS WORD AS IT SAYS IN TIMOTHY AIGHT BRO...GOD BLESS AND PEACE OUT!!!

Anonymous said...

way to go daniel by breaking the pvc pipe,(just kidding)

lol


Marvin and Mark

=(?