Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Barclay Court Outreach



We came out here...passed out some tracts and flyers, and lead some worship right on the busy street of Barclay Court....right in front of a Drive thru Starbucks! Some of you might think I'm ruffing it out here....surely thats not the case as you can see from the trip we made the a store called BEST....which is really just like a BestBuy back in the States.


What we did here is hop in some massage chairs and get down with our bad selves. Mostly it put people to sleep. I wet my pants when I got on it, but thats just me....for Tom on the other hand, he was literally about to cry...poor Tommy baby....




Good times after a fruitful outreach!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a goof!!! A face only a mother could love! And I do... <3 Mom