Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Resurrection Sunday!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
We had a great Sunday being with Jesus. I am glad you can come on here and check this out. Let me know what you guys think!! Hit me up some comment juice!
I love one thing that Tom said on Sunday. He said that back in their days of after Jesus resurrected, they would shout out to a crowd "He is Risen!!" And then the people in the crowd would call back out "Yes! He is Risen indeed!!!" Jesus is surely Risen, He is not dead! Praise the Lord for a day to proclaim with no fear of judgment that the Lord is Risen indeed!

2 comments:

George Sedota said...

"He is risen indeed!" I am so honored by GOD to have a son like you...

Praise be to GOD!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Pogi!
That was awesome! God is awesome! I'm really overjoyed with what happened there in Okinawa.

YEN