Friday, August 31, 2007

Pedeheh on Island!!!



oh man....how blessed am I!?!?!? I got to hook up with my great friend and brother in the Lord, Trevor....who is a lover of pedeheh or peroggis. These are like little dough balls filled with mashed potatoes. Great...doesnt sound like much but it has like cheese in the potatoes....oh it is soooo good (Hey grandma we put some dill in too...told him about dilly buns)



But yeh we had a little pedeheh party at his house and tore up the eats! it was so much fun to eat food like this with someone i would never expect to even know what it is. It reminded me too much of home though...really do miss my family and friends...but i know this is where i am to be! Blessing to ya'll, grow in Jesus!

3 comments:

George Sedota said...

Trevor is such an awesome friend in the Lord. God has put you in a great place to be blessed!

Tamiko said...

did you guys make me some?
trevor is suppose to let me try one of these days...

Trevor Raichura said...

I was fabulously blessed by learning some new stuff about perogies (as I call them) from my buddy Daniel. And not having to actually TEACH the person how to make 'em was cool, too. Daniel musta been well-trained by someone back home. I'm guessing it would be from the non-Italian side, i.e. the Canadian side of the family?

Tamiko, I have some left (uncooked and frozen) ready to be made... but I don't know if I can share with you. They were too good, I want to have them all to myself!!!