Sunday, August 26, 2007

One MORE TIME!!

Well I am for sure leaving for Okinawa for one more beautiful semester in the lovely country of Japan. I will be continuing my studies of the Word of God, focusing on serving the church in CC Ginowan, and loving on the people of Okinawa. It was a great time last semester, i learned so much....im ready for more.

This time i recruited Sosimo Avila to roll with me....ill get some pics up when i get them....but i leave in a couple of hours! Please pray for the college students and I as we seek the Lord this semester...pray that God would keep us safe in all that we do!

-Danieru-San

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord you all arrived in Oki safely. God is good- I know He has great plans for all of you. SIGH! I miss you already! I love you...will talk to you soon. God Bless, Mom xoxo

Trevor Raichura said...

You forgot that you will also be making perogies with your buddy Trevor! We'll both post it on our blogs so your loving mom and check it all out!

Natsuki said...

okaeri Daniel! Arigatou for coming back. Exciting new semester ne ^-^