Friday, November 2, 2007

MIDTERMS! PRAYER!

Hey well.....wow midterms stink....they bring a lot of unwanted stress! I still have just one more to go....I gotten A's on all 4 i've taken so far....Just got Revelation to take. A lot of other things are due, including responsibilities with youth groups, worship teams, and ministry! Just pray God would continue to bless each and every step and day! I need to rely upon His strength, because even though I am workin out, my muscles cant handle what the Lord's give me....but God is faithful working through out weaknesses....

One last thing....please pray for everyone around here in the Bible college. A cold or something is floatin around, making it worse to do our little routine...also it causes some tension and impatience....blessings to you guys!

Miss you guys....leave a little comment of things you need prayer for! grace...Daniel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pray for your sis...I want to get a job for christmas at the mall...I applied at AE and AERO. I got all my hours done for school so I have a little extra time on my hands and I wanna help out mom n dad with my bills. Anyway bro, love ya! Don't get stressed 'cause God wouldn't give you more than you could handle.

Anonymous said...

hey daniel! thanks for the bday wishes! it was a good one. :) are you back in cali now? how was the semester? well, i might see you in cali so i can ask you about it then... peace yoo!

gen