Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Im back!

Well....despite the fact that I haven't written in about 3 months...Im back....sorry for the faithful few that do check this...I will definitely try harder to keep up with it. Here are some things that happened in those months....

November:
- Went to South Korea on a missions trip for 6 days. Sweet trip...fell in love....with kimchi
- Passed midterms.
- Had a retreat for the Foster Youth Group...we went to Okuma...people fell in love with Jesus!
- We had a great Thanksgiving! And of course we did play some football.

December:
- We started to have some Christmas parties!
- We had to stay up(Sosi and me) til 4 am studying for tests...which we did do well on..uh finals!
- Had last youth group at foster for a month or so.
- Left Okinawa on the 17th
- Got home the 17th (strange phenomenon of time travel...you get to live the same day over....gabe....any comments...lol)
- Got to have Christmas dinners....mmm....prime rib....
- Great New years eve!

January:
- Took down Christmas lights on new years day....almost fell off the roof, but instead some tiles did.
- Got to teach at E3G Youth Group at CCLW....thanks Jon!
- Got to lead worship for the congregation at CCLW....thanks Jerry and Royce!
- Went to a sweet missions conference at the Bible college in murrieta...great times...
- Hung out with all my family one last time for 10 months....
- Flew back out to Okinawa on the 11th

So I am now back! I will be here, serving the Lord and His people at the Bible College and at the Foster marine base youth group until October, when I will come back to Cali for my newly engaged sister's wedding. Then I will come back to Okinawa and serve the rest of the year with all my peoples out here! I am so blessed....please pray for me if you get a chance! Love ya'll lots! Im praying for you all too!

4 comments:

Mark said...

Last time I went to the States from Japan I got home and hour before I left Okinawa. I love that.

It's good to see you back!

Tamiko said...

finally Daniel!! I've been waiting for an update. I will be checking so please be faithful to update...hehe. okaeri to Okinawa!!
And one favor, please tell okinawa good morning for me ne :)

Anonymous said...

Great to see this blog updated! I thought dad and I were the only faithful ones...apparently not. So keep the updates flowing. Love you.

Natsuki said...

Welcome back Daniel! And see you very soon again like in 2 days.