Friday, January 18, 2008

Flashback

Here are some pictures of what I did while I was home....yeh I also got a new camera, so these are dem pictures....I love my new camera!

Here is me and Paco....we were chillin out playing some pool at Jesse's house for New Years Eve....good times...love ya cisco!





Juankeen....dont know how to spell....but he's cho かわいい でしょ? Cute huh? Me not the baby...じょどん。j/k







I think that this is the best picture I have taken on accident...ever. My camera takes really good close ups...and Asa and me were fighting with his toys at Red Robin....he lost. He is slowly slipping away......
awhh.....





Yeh...I got to hang out with my cuz's at El Torito...our favorite place for really good steak salad...mmm...good times cuz's.





Me and the sosinator at church....it looks like he is ready to spit or something.....hmmm....well I am really glad because he is gonna come back to Okinawa and come for one more semester...yay! Most likely he'll be able to help me with Foster youth group! Cant wait for you bro!






This is my grandma and grandpa (mom's parents)! They are awesome....they invited my family over for dinner...but it wasnt just any dinner....it was like thanksgiving/christmas dinner! Turkey, stuffing and all! So great....im sorry but no body makes stuffing like grandma! Thanks for everything guys, your prayers and support are blessing many different parts of the world! Love you both!


Well thats it for now! Come back! きて下さい。

No comments: