Friday, February 1, 2008

Laughing....and a lot of it...

Wow this was the funniest time...almost ever....well here is the story.

Asa and I were playing with his toys, and Asa didn't want to share with Nico. So Asa got mad, and then mad at me for letting Nico still play with his toys, and he spit on me. Oh no you didnt! So I made him sit down, like Super Nanny style, but he started to make faces, and I just kept a straight face (as best as I could) and he started to laugh and freak out. So funny. Michal and I both started doing it....enjoy.....it all starts with "Whats wrong with your face..."



His laugh reminds me of the laughing song with Dick Van Dike on Mary Poppins...hilarious...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so like you! You always laughed to get out of being in trouble. And mom fell for it everytime.

-Bitter (Jamie) haha