Friday, February 1, 2008

My friend...

Hey guys...haven't updated in a little...but its been a great beginning of a new semester...Im taking probably just as many classes as a full time student....pray for me...I think its going to be great though!

Well anyway, this guy right here on the right is Yu (sorry if I spelled it wrong), but he is a sweeto guy...he comes to Pastor Tom's church. We have had some good talks before, and as I was walking through Jusco with the new students, I saw this guy and was like "oh man, thats Yu!" Just like that really. But pray for him, he's cool, but every time I see him at church, he is always tired...I used to used that phrase as an excuse, just trying to get Cisco to stop talking to me....but seeing him at his job makes me believe him! But pray for his relationship with Jesus! Love ya Yu.

mmm....he is a たこ焼き maker (takoyaki- Octopus dough ball) ....maybe i'll get a hook up one day...lol

No comments: