Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jinsoo peepz

Just like the last time that I went to Korea, we had two main focuses when we went...

1. KSOM- Korea School of Ministry
2. Jinsoo Korea English Institute (www.jinsoo.co.kr)

Well I dont think I have any pictures of the KSOM, but I do for the Jinsoo english school. We got to hang out with 2 different school, whom our host, Mike Laudermilk teaches at (He is the one that is our hook-up and master planner for our trips), so we got to do different things like give a description (short devotion) of our favorite verses, but also go hang out with them for dinner. But Saturday we went to a special day that have, "Free Talk Saturday" where we did a lot of conversational english with the students, and also games, and lunch. It was so awesome. This was my group (some had 2 Bible college students to a group, but I was by myself), and we were supposed to take a cool picture at this waterfall thing. We went b-boy, try not to laugh too hard ok?!?! (VINA, MOON, LIZ, DAWN, ME)

We also went out and had a sweeto lunch, and then a cultural Korean drum lesson (very sweet), and then we walked through a park...where we took this picture! Good times with my new friends in Korea! Please continue to pray for most of those people that aren't saved, that God would reveal Himself to them!

No comments: