Sunday, December 28, 2008

Auction

Well we were out and about with Josh (Sosimo and I), a friend from on base, and we saw that they were about to start an auction....and I have never been to one. You always see them on TV or in a movie, but I think that this was my first one...well I went in just watching, then I decided to get my own number.....Items that usually cost $300 in the store were going for $25....man....what a deal...


Sosi even got a number...he's trying not to raise the number so high....they were bidding pretty high and that item! lol

Well I got a sweet item....and I only spent $12...praise the Lord. I will take a photo of it when I use it....I might need some soon enough....as you can see it is served on a lovely black bamboo tray....can you guess what it is???

No comments: