Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crystal and Sophie...

Well...this is Crystal....on the left.....and Sophie on the right...they have been coming to the Bible studies and MELT classes for the past two months we have been here....

Well we went out for lunch one day....because these girls are going to Africa to study English....wow huh? Crystal is heading to Cape Town and Sophie to Johannesburg (whoa...spelled it right the first time....without cheating)...they will each be there for about 10 months...soo exciting...

Well I dont know why they actually did, but they wanted to take us out and cover lunch, but we let them...it was pretty good, pretty much just chicken and rice and their famous red pepper sauce mixed and pan fried....really good....
Align Center
Afterwards...we went and bought them some ice creams, then as we were walking around the park by our house, we prayed for them, and then just said bye bye! We all had to go do important stuffs...
I had to go back to Mike's house, so as I am waiting for the bus I see Crystal across the street....lol stupid video...but i dont know....this reminds me of the great skill that my mother taught me when I was a child....saying goodbye (in my case "goodnight") literally like 10 times...lol just for you mom....


We WILL miss you girls, God bless you and your travels to Africa, and the ministry that God will give you out there to accomplish....trust in Him!

1 comment:

Lildota said...

DANIEL!!! I do NOT say goodnight 10 times! I check the door to make sure it's locked, ten times! SHEEESH!!! lol