Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dentist visit...

Well...not that it is fun to go to the Dentist....it was a blessing to get it done here and not have to wait until I go back to the states...thanks Mike...
Sosi was in and out....they just said he was good and put me up...he'll have funnier pictures than me, i was actually too scared to take the camera close...sosi got the upclose and personal shots...

but i did get a video....lol poor Mike....he went first and Sosi and I both beat him...


Prognosis is that I still am cavity free for 22 years now...whooowhoooo! plus the doctor said I had perfect teeth and to come back in 1 year....lol 1 year...i think he was practicing his english...cuz i think if he were practicing his business tactics he would say come back in a month...anywayz...

3 comments:

Tamiko said...

I'm jealous of you! Cavity free for 22years...all the chocolate I eat didn't keep me cavity free at all. sigh...

Calvary Chapel Daejeon said...

You know I must kill you now, right?

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU DANIEL!!! You are just like Zach. I am the opposite, wahhh!
Joanna