Sunday, June 14, 2009

....미안해....sorry....

Well it has been a while....but ever since about 2 weeks ago when our new friends, Dean and Amanda have come to Korea, we have been very busy, and I have a very little time to do anything but study and work around the church....no posts....sorry for you faithful out there....a few things that have happened.....

- Dean and Amanda came to Korea....whoooo!
- I have been a lot of Bible studies lately....really great blessing....but so convicting....ㅠㅠ
- Been going to the gym faithfully...about 3 times a week....I've lost about 8 pounds....for God's glory!
- Had a cool outreach at a University...got to play worship, preach my testimony, and Sosi preached the Word, great time....
- I got a new guitar case...praise God! Some one just had one lying around....it is practically the same as mine....thanks Daniel Kim!
- Been struggling through tough decisions lately...been praying a lot for God's will...waiting is hard...ㅠㅠ...but good....Lord help me....
- my favorite verse right now....1 Corinthians 10:13....we struggle with sin, but more importantly temptation....but "God is faithful".....always to deliver us from of stumbling...thank you Jesus...
- Praying about the last week of July....I might get to minister at a Children's VBS (Vacation Bible School) in Seoul, to refugees and children that have escaped from North Korea. Many have been beaten, burned, and tortured for trying to leave the country, or even for being Christian. It would be a great opportunity...but I need to pray for God's will....i might leave that week...

Well I will post some pics soon! Peace guys....please continue to pray for me...

I'm pretty much coming back to California in about 6 weeks...crazy....it is hard to imagine I will be back in California...it feels like it has been so long....^^ God bless guys!

2 comments:

Trevor Raichura said...

Wait, what does the "pretty much" mean in that last paragraph? Like, are you going back "for good" or "until the Lord directs you elsewhere" or "for a vacation" or...?

Lildota said...

It HAS been a long time!! Praying for God to reveal where He wants you to be. I pray that He gives you your hearts desire regarding Italy, that you are used for His glory and that the doors will be open to you to do ministry there. Continue to be faithful to Him, Honey, we are so proud of you. Love you, Mom xoxo

P.S. 6 weeks?!?! Woohoo!!!!!!!!