Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Across from the Vatican...

We wanted to get to the Vatican area...so we picked up the pace and walked across this bridge...here you can see the tip of Saint Peter's Church...^^
The group...excluding Hannah....

right in front of the main street that dead ends into the front of Saint Peter's Square...

oh yeh...I almost died in this video...I saw them crossing the street...and i was late...and the cars started coming....lol funny...but not very smart...lol....stay with the group Daniel, stay with the group (the voice of my mother...except that she would not listen to her own advice..."oh what's that! A souvenir store! ohhhh!" lol jk momma...i love you!)

1 comment:

Lildota said...

You goof! I love your videos, but they're not worth dying for!! AND I haven't been hit shopping for souvenirs yet, funny guy!! lol BE CAREFUL!