Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Walking the streets of Rome...

So after seeing the Colosseum...we started walking in the general direction of the Vatican, even though it was pretty far...lots of things in between to see...like these guys!
kinda weird but dun sound....good times...
the progression of the Roman Empire...dont know in how many years and what not...
lol...this reminds me of my first day in school...got my backpack...and then my jacket rapped around my waste...so old school...i cant remember the last time I did that...lol
We found these kids that had a booth, where they were asking people to donate to missions and things like that...Dave was talking to them about serving God, or just serving men...the difference...some people, under the banner of Christianity just serve men, and then dont preach the Gospel...we should have that boldness to serve God and teach men about who He is...cool ministering time...
saw some dudes strolling down the middle of the streets...a lot of lost men, dead in religion and tradition...hopefully they will come to a true relationship with their Savior Jesus...
sweet statue of one of the many emperors of Rome...
I love this...its like some sweet armor...just as a part of the design of this building...ahhchaa chaa!


1 comment:

Lildota said...

I'm dying!! That music...reminds me... does anyone have a cough drop?? RRRRRiiccoooollaaaa!!!LOL!! I crack me up!