Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Catch-Up Pics from my time in California...

There is noooo way I could put all my pics...but I am giving you a lot of juice that I got to do and be apart of while I was home in California...hope you are blessed...^^

There was a Men's Breakfast that my Dad leads at Calvary Chapel Living Water, and he had asked Sosimo to teach us in the Word...it was a great time studying and fellowshiping with the men...

My friend Mike Ochoa (Holding the award next to me) asked me if I wanted to play some indoor soccer with him...he got me a shirt and just went out and played...they were finishing a tournament that we got 2nd place in! Fun times...
Our friends, the Konno Family from Okinawa, made a small trip down to California to visit. It was great to see Halleluyah, me and Sosi used to teach him when we were staying in Oki for some 2 years...great brother in the Lord!
My cousins baby boy, Isaiah had a 3rd Birthday, with a Superman theme...lol Good times seeing family...Nayeon wanted to take a picture with the birthday boy...
There was a great occasion on a Wednesday night service in CCLW...Pat and Vicky Sandoval renewed their wedding vows....praise the Lord! Really fun...Continue to be steadfast in your love for Christ as ONE!
Had a really great dinner at Grandma and Gpa Mitchell's house my last week...Cornedbeef and Cabbage! MMMMM! It is a Irish dinner...we arent irish but I love it! Me and my gramps!
We also celebrated Nayeon's birthday a little early...she was a little emotional...^^ Gma giving her a big hug!
BYE GRANDMA AND GRANDPA MITCHELL!
Got to hangout with Grandma Sedota also! We went out to Olive Garden one night....spend some good time. We love you!
Got to jam some bass on my last Sunday at CCLW...juicy!
saying our goodbyes to great women of the Lord in our church....Karolina, Nayeon, and Zelda! Thanks mama's!
The younger girls that loved on Nayeon in Cali...Brittany Barger, Nayeon, Lina, Isabella, Jamie (my sister!), and Melinda! God bless you girls!
Me and my OLDER (but quite smaller...except the tummy for now ^^) sister Jamie...love you sis...praying for you and your new family always!
Nayeon's California Momma's...Micah (사모님), Nayeon, and my Mom Patti
Nayeon and I went to California Disney...thumbs up for the BIG N...^^
Celebrating Nayeon's bday at BJ's Pizza place....Karolina and Sammy....Love you guys!
Nayeon's friend Sherri Souza...she got to help her a couple times at her house and love on her...we love you Sherri...praying for you!
Nayeon's Birthday (for real!) Mom made some brownie cupcakes...(she loves brownies! ^^) Happy Birthday Nayeon!
Last Day in California...we had another Men's Breakfast at Hometown Buffet...we had worship...it was such a blessing to hear the men not being ashamed to sing loud...the whole restaurant was filled with the sounds of praise to the KING OF KINGS JESUS! HALLELUJAH JESUS!

I had a great time being home...but I am also praising the Lord for the great work He has planned for me in Korea...thanks Lord for the time I could be home, be refreshed...Ready for KOREA! 대한민국! lol

No comments: