Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Heading Back to Korea...^^

So this is us in Taipei...had some noodles that werent the best....actually really not good...and i eat anything...^^
Nayeon had some Japanese udon...once again...not the best ever....
Now this was good food! On our flight to Korea...my food gone....hers about to be eaten by me! lol
and flash forward! Jesse! My buddy Jesse...I stayed at his house for 2 nights while we figured out where I will stay...there isnt enough room in his apartment...but we were surprised to find SNOW!
Small frosting over night...

Decided to have some lunch together...but no more of our favorite restaurant DOMO...they closed it.....UGH! But just a block down is the same style restaurant...I got some dumpling soup...mm.....Jesse and Christina having a good time!
The MIKES....tearing up the food...mmm....Mike from Canada and Pastor Mike got some great food....cheese ramen and pork cutlet....
more snow....and free COFFEE after!
I love Korean food! mmm I happy to be back in Korea...missed it a lot!

No comments: