Thursday, September 30, 2010

500th BLOG!

Wow a lot has happened in 500 blog posts...its been almost 4 years! I started this blog when I went to Okinawa Bible College in January 2007, and I have been going to many different places, following God's calling on my life as a missionary, but more importantly, a Christian and disciple of Jesus. I pray that you guys have been blessed by my opportunity to serve God in many different places, or even you in some way. I hope you will continue to pray for me and my relationship with God, that I would stay strong, seeking Jesus, and teaching more and more people about His love. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 Love you guys. Stay strong, look for and forward His coming!

2 comments:

George Sedota said...

Yes, I have been very blessed by your blog and all that God is doing in your life!

Trevor Raichura said...

Congrats, bro! We started our blogs around the same time and I am only at post 412. So I guess I have my work cut out for me in the next 4 years - hopefully I will be the first to 1000! Hahaha, j/k... it's all good and your blog is a huge blessing and encouragement.