Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hong Kong Pictures....

Here are some pictures and videos of my time in Hong Kong. Again, I went for a conference and a little "R&R". It was a blessing of a conference....I feel really refreshed from just listening to God's Word in each session, just spending more time with Jesus.

Here is a picture of Phil Twente, missions pastor of Calvary Costa Mesa....he is a great brother in the Lord, it was a blessing to meet him and hang out a bit. He has a Korean wife, just interesting...^^ It was funny how he was speaking some Korean greetings meeting some of the Calvary Cheonan (about an hour north of our church in Daejeon) people like Pastor Peter and Caleb...^^
I got to lead worship all week alongside of Pastor Tommy from Okinawa, Japan. It was a blessing! Pastor Tommy was not in yet from the airport, so I led by myself for this set. We got to lead for each session, an afterglow service, and every morning early for prayer time.
Everyone hanging out at a noodle joint...really good food! left to right...Hannah Ruiz, Tommy Ruiz, me, Mike Loudermilk (my pastor I serve under here in Korea)...good fellowship ^^
We took the Star Ferry across the harbor to go see the night skyline. IT WAS COOL! You havent been to Hong Kong if you havent been on the Star Ferry!


Anyways....really great time meeting a lot of cool Christians that are all over Asia. About 15 countries were represented this year....sooo cool! I met a lot of people who I can't put pictures of because they are in places where they should not be giving the Word of God. Pray for their safety, Pastors, bible smugglers, etc. God bless them, keep them, help them as they teach your children in those closed countries. Amen!

No comments: