Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day at Mihama

Now when I say day in Mihama.......I really mean a day in Mihama.....
This was one of those days where the ministry was great.....but the ministry jacked you up physically! whoooooweeeeee! I really did have a great day....because we had a Scavenger Hunt. Now, Mihama, if you have never been there, is a great area of shopping and fun, where lots of American name clothing and places like Starbucks, Movie theaters, and more Starbucks are rampant! We ran around this place for about an hour and a half in I think 4 different teams. We were blessed to get kids from New Life Academy, Foster Youth Group (who hosted the Event), and CC Ginowan youth. Check it out....

These are some of the New Life Academy kids that came out for our scavenger hunt......some of the guys got freaked out when there was this half solar eclipse......nooo i just messed around a little on the picture editor......hmmmmm......





yep.....we had to go take pictures "behind bars".....we found this one quick.....kind of reminds me of a bad Halloween "Haunted" set up with the witch next to us.....funny how the Japanese people will get into Halloween, cant wait to see what they will do for Christmas!








Now here is a closer look at my team of little guys..... I was set up with Ashley and Jordan Yates from Foster Youth Group and Kelly from New Life Academy.....we recruited Yoshi here from the A&W to help us out on a few items on our hit list....




Well we had a great time, and yes that lovely green shirt I was wearing was completely soaked after I had run with little Jordan on my back (when his ankles hurt of course!) for an hour or so.....whoooo!

After that we had some sweet lunch on base and a time of testimonies from Aaron and myself....sorry no pictures....and then we headed back to Mihama for a time of outreach with HakuGaijin and passing out books explaining the Gospel in Japanese....sorry no pictures of that though either....check up on www.e3missions.com for Pastor Tom's pictures of the night!
Great day Lord! Thanks!

No comments: