Thursday, October 18, 2007

Up in Okuma!

Well this was one of the mornings that we were in Okuma.....it was a blessing going out and running around this beautiful little peninsula of Okuma, which a resort with an American side (needing military access) and a Japanese side (more expensive)...but we had a great time, oh man it was so beautiful. I thought the view was breathtaking, but then I forgot I was running....help pray for my heart, it hurts sometimes when I run, dont know what it is....Here is cool pic of Sosi tearin up the run!

Woooooohhhh.....sweet pic! This was on top of the hill called "lookout point". No car access though....shame....nah just kidding! Flesh!


Here are the two buddy boys running close to each otha.....Pastor Tommy and David Barrios (who sponsored us to get on Okuma....thanks Barrios!)....man they were like speed lightning...I had to catch up just to get it....





Here is right on top of the hill opposite "lookout point", and if you can look really closely you can see robbie Voonderlichy on top of the hill.....man these guys were beasts....tearing up the run....I havent run in about 2 months now, and then they have me go on this.....quite literally forced....nah but it was awesome, it was probably about 2, 3, 4 miles maybe....dont really know. Here is a little clip though of us back at the shores running .......



No comments: