Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SanbiFest

WorshipFEST in English.....賛美Fest was a great event where we had SBP (Soap Box Poetz), HakuGaijin, and just local worship leaders....pretty much us students....Andrew Neely and myself with a team....lol......rocked out for Jesus at Araha Beach for an outreach and a time of encouragement for believers. I was able to lead with my worship team from Foster....it was awesome, I was so blessed to have the girls come and sing with me! They are so talented.

The missionary girls.....from Soap Box Poets and the two younger girls....lead in worship....beautiful.....not the greatest picture actually....but you get that there was a sick sunset.... ahhhh.......

For more on the event.....and video of my team leading.....go to Pastor Tommy's blog!
www.e3missions.com
Peace!

No comments: