Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Snyder's Head out of Okinawa!

Well the Snyder family is PCSing.....So after church on Sunday morning we went to the Rocker for all you can eat breakfast! Wonderful! The Snyders are the one right in front, Alan and their new baby Carson on the right, and Britney on the left side. They have been such a blessing to the church and to our Bible College students, helping us out with meals, and even just giving us some spending money....you guys will be missed! I will especially miss their daughter Faith, she was my little girlfriend at Foster Chapel.....she would always talk about me at home, saying that I was her boyfriend, pretty hilarious.....she wouls be so shy though in front of me....I would have to hear about it all the time from the family. lol Blessings to you guys.

No comments: