Friday, August 8, 2008

B³ Youth Evangelism @ Mihama


Well on Tuesday we went out for B³ to evangelize Mihama....we went out and passed out tracts, to share the light of Jesus to the people that were around town....Mihama is such a "happening" place....it is awesome to go there and share the love of Jesus with people....it was funny because I was wearing my "神学生”, Shingakusei, or Student of the Bible shirt on.....I tried to give it to some lady, and immedietly she said "I'm a Buddist..." I told her it was ok, and tried to give her one anyway, but she refused.....hmm....I thought she was just seeing the light of Jesus in us....but I noticed I was wearing my shirt....but I pray that people would be able to see that Light in us, as we walk around to show them the person, Jesus, that can set them free from their sin!It was hot, but we walked all the way down to the seawall, and then back and forth in between the shops....gomen ne! I'm sorry....I forgot to take a picture of the girls....but we were 6 in total.....Solly, Austin, Myself in one group.....Christina, Hannah, and Michal in the other.....we have been going through the book of Matthew, and in Chapter 10 and especially 11:1 it talks about how Jesus was to send out the disciples, and in Chapter 11:1, they were faithful to do the things that Jesus commanded them, to go and preach the Gospel, and to heal people, cast out demons, to meet people's physical and spiritual needs....that is all we desire to do also! Praise the Lord!

No comments: