Monday, August 18, 2008

Military here I come....

Well I'm just scaring you again....im not really entering the military, but I did get a real military haircut today....well here is the story....

I always love cutting my own hair, but this time I didnt cut it really that great, so I decided for our very own Christina Duran to cut the back of my hair and freshen it up....she took about a quarter of a semester of hair school (hint hint....jk). Well fast forward....she was cutting the back and messed it up, cut a part of the edge in towards the middle of my head, about an inch in....ahhh....had to get it fixed and she was too freaked out to try again...

I went on base and got royal treatment....I haven't had a good haircut in a long time....I literally almost fell asleep in the chair, it was pretty relaxing....and then when she finished, the lady gave me a mini massage, chopped on my back and my shoulders, ahh....all for 5 bucks....wonderful....here is the final product....sooooo typical Marine style haircut too...but its ok....peace!

1 comment:

クリステイーナ said...

I said that I was sorry....
I really am...(^o^)