Monday, August 16, 2010

Lunch with Evan...

Well we were in the area, and wanted to hang out with our friend Evan. He was my old roommate, but I moved closer to the church. He works at the immigration office near downtown Daejeon, and we also need to go their for my residence card, so we met for lunch!
Mike and I...Mike normally hates pictures, but I convinced him to give me one good picture. That is a good smile Mike! ^^
it was Samgyupsal time! mmm.....
Finally got my card....now I can get other things, like a bank, a phone in my name...and stay for a year in Korea....pretty cool....just hate the picture ughhhhhh
Logan decided to be the maker of our bokumbab.....good job dude....
Evan was eating my favorite.....dwaenjang jigae. the best!
As we were driving home, we saw a car full of dogs getting ready to be made into soup...^^ jk...do see the little van with the dogs inside? This looks like the dogs that they breed for eating, but im not sure...because I have never had dog before...anyways...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey--- Daniel--- I know that guy Logan-- ( I think) next time you see him--- ask him if he ever stayed at J-House... K..
Love you Panda!!

Praying for you guys--
especially you and Nayeon.. <3

Love you guys!