Monday, August 16, 2010

1 Year Anniversary Date...

Well it was July 15th...me and Nayeon's 1 year anniversary....I had bought some nice flowers and decided I was going to take a bus all the way to Nayeon's house and surprise her with them before we went out for lunch. I said I was going to sleep in, but it was a fib so that I could surprise her. Here is a video I took while I was on the bus....the flowers were so heavy....some nice grandma lady offered to hold them for me while I stood, then gave me her seat when she got off the bus....^^ check it out....
Here is the nice lady....

I picked all the flowers in the arrangement....i just grabbed everything that was pink....^^Nayeon loves pink...


Well, I finally got to her house, and Nayeon saw me and screamed! She loved the flowers...she said she never had nice flowers like this before...I'm happy I can give her nice things like this....(every once in a while^^ dont expect all the time....lol)
So we went to a nice Italian restaurant near our church, in Timeworld...they serve pretty good quality food...we ordered some seafood risotto and some shrimp scampi.....love this picture....this is a real Nayeon smile....she doesnt like this picture, but I think it really shows her personality ^^

mmm they put this thin layer of bread on top of the soup....mmm....
her favorite is shrimp scampi for sure....
here is our food....

She wanted to get a pic of me enjoying the food too....
Well she had to go to work around 1pm, but we had a good anniversary date with each other. I thank God for Nayeon. Love you.

No comments: