Monday, August 22, 2011

Saturday in Sintanjin

Saturday was awesome...woke up at 9 and then had breakfast...sat on the couch and both my wife and I passed out until 2pm bwahhahaha so sweet to have a good day to sleep a lot!

Went to Sintanjin for celebrating my birthday and having dinner. Before we went to the house..we cruised to the dam and walked around...its been getting nice lately! Definitely cooling off and heading toward fall...havent had to use my air conditioner this week! Here they had some face painters...but we went with the hand ;)


Here was dinner! Ohhhhh juicy! Duck! It's so good! It amazingly tastes like ham ;) very fatty taste, definitely not like chicken !


Me and my babe ;)


Her brother took a video singing Happy Birthday but I'll probably never get it, cuz I never see him normally ;)

It's ok...my birthday is Tuesday the 23rd so I'll probably have another time when people will sing for me ;) gotta love Birthdays !

No comments: