Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seoul "business trip"

Well I have a vacation this week, so its time to bust out some important marriage paperwork that I have to get settled...all the way in Seoul...praying I don't get anything wrong because I can't make the trip very easily ;( a good two hours drive, sometimes 3 with traffic... there was so much paperwork to do for this trip...we had to go and get our marriage certificate from the district office, fax it to a notary that could translate it to English go there, get it sealed and notarized, then take it to the embassy and get that notarized....and all this so I can get a family visa here in Korea! That's a whole new set of waiting and paperwork! But honestly I'm grateful because it would be harder and more expensive to do it in America so I'm happy.

I was blessed though because Pastor Mike drove me up, along with Jesse and our philippino buddy, Mitzel ;)(he's sleeping)...I gotta do all this running around, and they are waiting for me to finish so we can get to the real reason for the trip...Taco Bell run! lol


On the bridge crossing over into downtown Seoul...can u see Namsan tower on the mountain there?!


Famous Insa Dong ...really great shopping place and restaurant area ;) there was a big line for something but I'm not sure what ;)


Right outside the American embassy there is this great statue...in the background you can see the Korean Blue house (White House equivalent)...had some time to kill so I took some pics...


So the whole trip was finished with a signed and really expensive embossed piece of paper...$50 bucks! :/ booo! Oh but I felt a little bit better having some Taco Bell after ;) brought some hard tacos home too for the fridge so I can have some later and give some to the wife too! Great day...praise the Lord

No comments: