Monday, August 1, 2011

SOT retreat

So I had two back to back retreats that I went on...here are some pictures from the trip I went with my school ;)

Crazy lil thing just posed for me and didn't move ^^


This thing tried to attack me a bunch of times, totally not afraid of me :/

YouTube Video

We finally made the 6 hour bus ride, bouncing in the back of this little thing was hard ;/ nah jk lol we r just catching a ride to our cabin ;)

YouTube Video

Very famous part of Sarak Mointain range...Ulsan Rock ;) very pretty...we camped at the foothill of this great sight


We took about a 45 min hike to this waterfall...really pretty ;) the kids started playing in the creek, but I have other plans ;P


Chow! It was freezing...fo serious

YouTube Video

Praising Jesus on the mountain!

YouTube Video

Some of the kids "porkin out" on some samgyupsal ^^ the bomb


The next day we left and went to the ocean, the East Sea ;)


Finally made it...best waves I've seen in Korea...even surfable waves! made me miss times in Cali and Mexicali surfin with my friends ;)


Old North Korean retreat home...made by German missionaries, taken over by NK, then taken over after the war by the S Koreans...now a museum ;)


The picture shows Kim Jung Il ...the present leader of communist North Korea ...interesting huh?!


Juicy!


Group pic at the castle ;)


Got to the beach and used my waterproof case for my phone ;) good thing too because of the waves that flipped me in the vid ;)

YouTube Video

Look how close I was to the DMZ! Crazy...first time ;)


A long 6 hour ride again back to Daejeon ;)


We had a great time with each other and the Lord! I was blessed to get to teach the Word and lead some worship ;) thanks Lord for letting me speak to your children, grow them up for your glory ;)

No comments: