Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I got my Visa!



Well I am good to stay here for a whole year! This was such a blessing, because, other than Joel, this has been the only Visa process that has gone clear through with no problems or return visits...the Lord is allowing the door for us to stay out here and minister to the Okinawan people! Praise the Lord....the day we went to Naha to go get my stamp, we were driving around, and I was just watching all the people walk by, and thinking how most of them have never heard of Jesus. Please pray that God would reveal Himself to Japan through His Spirit, but also through His servants...we need to learn more Japanese, to be affective as witnesses! Pray for patience and understanding of this difficult language.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray that God blesses you and strengthens you in your ministry...that He continues to work in your heart, that you would grow in faith, in humility, in love, in understanding of Him. That He would equip you with His complete sufficiency, and continue working through His servants in Japan, even in their weaknesses and struggles. May He be glorified in everything; may Jesus be lifted up as you serve Him.