Thursday, June 19, 2008

PCS Season :(

This is very new for me, and very sad. I have never had so many people that are apart of ministry take off to go somewhere else. I love these people very much and will miss them. Lord willing I will see these people again to hang out and encourage and be encouraged! Blessings, I am praying for each of you!

This is...in order....Sosimo, Christina, Shelby, and myself....we drove Shelby to her temporary home at the Westpac (A hotel for leaving marines) where we got to lay hands and pray for her. Shelby is moving to Germany with her family, who are teachers for DoDDs. We are gonna miss her, we were able to get really close to her for about a year now, and we love the work that God is doing in her life...continue to pray for the Hall family!


This 2nd person is Kasumi, and she has been hanging out with since last November when we had out Okuma Retreat...it has been a blessing to see her grow in learning about Jesus and have a genuine faith in the Lord, trying to put her trust in Him even at a young age. She is one of the most mature young ladies that was attending our youth group, and also the only Japanese girl....I'm gonna miss talking to her about otaku's and anime and stuff...she is moving to Mainland to live with her grandparents...I will miss you girly!

Everyone....meet Jake "The Snake", our drummer for our Sunday morning worship team...he has been a blessing, supporting the team with his mad skills...he is leaving some big shoes to fill, I am going to miss this brother....he is moving to North Carolina and meet up with his family who he has been away from for close to a year....that would be way to hard for me....being away from your wife and child....be blessed Jake....I'll make sure I send that CD you want!

These are the infamous Dunston daughters....just kidding...I got to chill with these guys every week....Margret, Callie, and Kathryn...they are awesome....I have probably known them the longest, including their family, since I came here the first time in January last year. These girls are great, they love Jesus, and God has blessed us with many opportunities to share with them and encourage them, but also they friends that they would always bring to evangelize to them. Please pray for them as they move to Chicago!

Last but not least, a picture of the whole Dunston family...Jacob their son made sure to come down and surprise the family for Father's Day....the Dunston family has been such a blessing to us at the Bible College, inviting us over for parties at their house, giving us special treats and meals and also supporting missionaries that we send out into the field...they will be dearly missed, they will truly bless another church family with their giving and kind spirit! Continue to seek after Jesus!

No comments: