Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween @ CC Okinawa



Well this year I dressed up for Halloween as you can see! And I only spent a grand total of 100¥ or $1 to make it...i had my own hair clippers so I rocked that myself, and then I went and bought some black tape at the 100¥ store (better but just like .99 store). Thats it....

Well we went to Calvary Okinawa, and got to rock out at their new building. These two guys in the picture are (Left to right) Thor, Charlie Brown, and Jon...they go to my youth group on base, they got to meet me there which was sweet.

The night was great! Hakugaijin.....the band I sing in, got to jam about 6 songs and then there were worship teams mixups the rest of the night while they had an indoor carnival. It started at 6pm, but they sold out of food by 8 and ran out of candy by 8:30pm....lol God did a great work...and their were alot of Japanese neighbors that came around and checked it out!

2 comments:

George Sedota said...

Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

The only person that stuck out was in the back.....crazy hidei