Friday, November 14, 2008

Prayer Request!

Please help pray for me...I am coming to the end of my Bible College experience, and I'm praying about going to Italy. I have been wanting to go to Italy for a couple years now, and have never been able to go. I don't know why God has put that place on my heart, despite the fact I'm part Italian, but I think maybe God has a work there for me to do. Help me pray that He would guide me as I transition out of Okinawa.

Now this might mean that I will go from Okinawa to California for a time, but then again it doesn't mean that either. Other doors are seeming to open that I can go to another country for a time to serve and also save money, with the hopes of still going to Italy in the summer of this next year.

Well, I am open. I want what the Lord wants...help pray God would reveal His will. Thanks....I covet your prayers.

Daniel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll always have mine...for God's will. I love you. Mom

Damian said...

Praying for you bro...

KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS...

GOD BLESS YOU

IN Christ love
the Velarde clan

Damian said...

Praying for you bro...

KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS...

GOD BLESS YOU

IN Christ love
the Velarde clan