Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ohayou Okinawa....Good Morning Okinawa....



Well this is the famous quote of Tamiko, who is now in Germany....when we were back at our old church, we would look out over the city towards Tropical Beach area, open up the windows, and most mornings Tamiko would say "Ohayou Okinawa"....sounds just like Ohio, the state....

Well I have tried to continue that tradition, and how beautiful Okinawa is in the morning! Awesome huh? No body probably can hear me, but the Lord can! Psalm 5:3 Please help me pray for these Okinawan people that have no knowledge of the Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

Tamiko said...

haha, thanks for continuing the tradition. I forgot about it over the summer...sad. I'll tell Germany "Morgen!" this morning though the weather looks super cloudy and cold...I should be back soon enough so I cn say it again :)