Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Climbing Yu-dal Mountain

In the morning after some breakfast we headed out for some hiking! Here was our morning view...cloudy with a chance of miracle! Ahhhhhhh! (whenever I saw these rays of light beaming out from the clouds, as a kid of course, I always thought God was doing a miracle where the light was shining) :)


You are here! lol love these signs!


So here we are about to start trekkin up the hill to the top, where we will see all of beautiful Mokpo!

YouTube Video

We were almost there when we saw this funny squirrel, couldn't get my camera out quick enough tho for a long shot :/

YouTube Video

We made it to the top! It was about an hour hiking, not too long, but as you can hear from my panting, pretty good exercise...

YouTube Video

Korea!


228 meters high at the peak...pretty sweet view too!


Ahhhh so beautiful! I like the islands on the other side but my shots didn't come out well...you'll just have to go and see amazing Korea for yourself!^^



No comments: