Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Octopus!

OK so we are in SUSHI TOWN for dinner... Check out the menu for today!

YouTube Video




Mmmm...dinner!


We had 4 octopus' uncut and then 3 cut up (but still moving:/)


Kalvin teaching me how...I couldn't believe the octopus was cut and still squirming!

YouTube Video

Take one! OK don't tease me^^ this is super difficult!

YouTube Video

And.....he's eating me! I seriously thought he was going for a bite at my fingers...:/

YouTube Video

I conquered him! Finally I got him!

YouTube Video

Kalvin having his second...he's crazy lol

YouTube Video

Wow great dinner! thanks Kalvin for helping me find and enjoy a new Korean style dish!



2 comments:

George Sedota said...

That was awesome, I want to try it!

Lildota said...

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH! GEORGE!!! I KNEW you would say that!! You are all sick! The third pic, Daniel...the one where its biting you, you look like you're gonna puke! The fourth pic, I felt like puking!! And Kalvins booboo finger...I was laughing at his finger, cus he made sure to keep it out of the Octopuss' way! Gives me the eebie jeebies!