Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Daaa Bears!

ok if you don't know where the title of this blog comes from
...you have probably never watched classic SNL skits...

Anyways... Finally here are the bears!

Ok... Sorry to my girlfriend Nayeon ...but this was too funny to not put up...she is rightfully afraid of a huge flying peacock but it was funny...

YouTube Video

Here we bought some animal cookies and fed them to the bears... They were so hilarious begging for the food ..so cool

YouTube Video

We walked up the hill to look observation tower and took a video

YouTube Video

Well we headed back to the front and went into the store and got a picture of this huge teddy^^


We bought them these little keychains to remember our day together ^^


We took them to Lotteria, which is like the Korean equivalent to McDonalds...


She is so silly...


What a great time we had with the girls. Pray for them to grow up knowing Jesus and His love.
- Daniel

1 comment:

Lildota said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! SERIOUSLY! I was laughing as soon as I read what the first video was going to be... but I'm sorry Nayeon.... I laughed so hard! If that was a spider I would've reacted the same way- then you could laugh at me!! giggle, giggle...STILL laughing! My guess is she never made it into that building!

Mom xoxo