Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm ENGAGED!

I will no longer be a bachelor...but soon a married man! Whoooooo!

I proposed to my love of about one year tonight and she said YES! She was so surprised ...and yes she was crying a little...so cute^^



Here is Nayeon with her new ring!



Here is a video I took after I proposed...she just finished wiping her tears...sorry hunny but it is good tears its cute^*
YouTube Video
Now if you are wondering why I put a heart stone in her ring box first before the ring... It because of this picture...

In Italy, I went to the city of Positano and picked up 6 heart shaped stones to give to Nayeon... I made a plan that I would give them to her over the course of our relationship...and propose with the 6th and final stone.

So she was a little surprised to see a heart stone instead of a ring... But I told her that 6 represents in the Bible "man" and that the stones were my heart and love to give her...but how I wanted to give her one more 7th stone which represents "perfection" or "completion" (God's faithfulness to complete not us!) in the Bible...so I gave her one final stone...the one I put on her finger as a promise of my unconditional love forever (like God's never failing love)...a commitment I will also swear to God to fulfill...I want to be a good and honorable man for my bride... Pray for us as we continue to grow closer to God and plan for our future together!




We also have many wedding plans soon please pray for that!

Thanks for all the prayers and support! - Daniel

12 comments:

DEAN said...

beautiful.
And I've been going to the "Marriage Talks" class here at CCBC, so I appreciate this even more now.
If you want any notes , recordings, or such please let me know. But I'm sure you have plenty of help with God, the Bible, Mike and his resources.

so great.
praise Jesus.

thanks for sharing your life on this blog Daniel.

Tim, Ayu, Masaki & Tomoki said...

Omedeto!!!!!!
We are praying you the two of you!
May the Lord bless you as you get more closer to Him!

God bless!

the Newells
Tim, Ayu, Masaki and Tomoki

The Pallmanns said...

That is awesome news bro! We're so happy for you; hope we can meet Nayeon soon!

The Pallmanns

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Congratulations, Daniel! What a cute couple. So exciting! May the LORD continue to guide you two.

Natsuki

Jonathan Horne said...

Congrats bro!!! I am excited for you and will be continually praying for you and your future bride!!
When and where will you be getting married!??! one there and one here.. or just one there?!?!
its great and wonderful to see when we wait upon the Lord... His goodness is seen!!
-Jon Horne

Brother's of Boaz said...

Good stuff by bro! I don't think I would've ever imagined both of us getting engaged in the same year, let alone, within a month of each other! God bless you man! Hey, you know that you're invited to my wedding!

love u bro,

talk to you later,


robby

Anonymous said...

Congrats Daniel & Nayeon!!
What an awesome example of getting those heart rocks - and then giving her a real "heart rock"..you have a great example of love & faithfulness in your parents.
We are blessed for both of you!!
Love & Hugs!!
Your Oki Family,
Joanna, Tom & Kids

Trevor Raichura said...

Woohoo! I remember you mentioning to me that it would be soon... this is awesome, bro! Congrats to you and Nayeon! The Lord bless you both as you prepare for the biggest day of your lives!

Yasutomo said...

OOMMMGGGG!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!
I am soooooooo happy for you two!!
May God bless you guys so much more.

Praying!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm going to have a new Auntie! I love you Uncle Daniel and Auntie Nayeon!!!! Miss you!

-Benjamin

LOL....the word verification to post this comment was "poopi". Which reminds me..."MOM CHANGE MY DIAPER!"

totaljesusgirl said...

Congratulations! We love you Daniel and are so super excited for your new steps of faith, may God bless you guys has you plan your big day and start a new life together!

Love, The Barrera's
John,Heidi,Destinee,John Jr., Spencer, Gabriel and Nathaniel

Lildota said...

I am so ashamed that I have gotten behind on your blog and haven't commented on here. But that's OK cuz it's not about me! You KNOW how much we love you Daniel and Nayeon too!! We couldn't be happier for the two of you and look forward to being there to celebrate your wedding day with you!! Woohoooooo!!! Congratulations to you both! We rejoice with you! Love Mom xoxoxo